West Virginia CASA Association works to build partnerships with West Virginia businesses that are committed to improving the lives of children by promoting volunteerism among their employees, providing in-kind services, or providing financial support. Here are some examples of corporate partnership opportunities:
- Host a CASA Information/Orientation Meeting
- Sponsor a Volunteer Training Class or Session
- Provide meeting space for Volunteer Training classes
- Promote awareness of CASA within your workplace
- Become a sponsor of a local or statewide event
- Provide in-kind support, such as printing, graphic design, etc.
If you are interested in becoming a corporate sponsor, please contact us by phone at 304-543-1056 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.